When I started having auto immune issues one of the worst things was my gut. I would be doubled over and not feeling good at all. It takes the wind out of my sails and makes getting up and going about my day so much harder. For me it would cause:
So what did I do to help myself through it?
1. Eat smaller meals more times throughout the day! Eating snacks and smaller meals more times during the day not only adds to your energy level but it gives your stomach time to process the food it is being given and not just stack it up and hold it which causes the bloating and pain and yes, the exhaustion.
2. Drink more water! I know we hear this a lot in life and a lot of us say oh sure I will drink more water and then don't. I am guilty of that, but when I set a schedule and stay on top of my water intake then my stomach feels so much better! Drink 2 to 3 liters of water a day to keep your digestion issues in check.
3. Make sure what you are eating isn't clogging you up! Example: with my auto immune issues there has been a new found issue with gluten products. That wasn't appealing for me because I LOVED pastas and breads and well a lot of things with gluten lol. I have rearranged my eating styles to better assist my stomach in processing the foods. That has helped a ton with the bloating and the knife in your gut pain.
Want to learn more tricks of dealing with auto immune issues or just tips on living a healthier life? Click here to follow my group on facebook!
Never Give Up on Feeling Better!
Livin A Happy Life
Topic of conversation today is WHEN.
That is it. One word.
That is the word that haunts most people and they avoid that word like the plague. Answering that question of WHEN takes commitment. Hence the reason it is normally avoided. People are scared. Scared of commitment, scared of succeeding and scared of failing. So, if we never answer the question of WHEN then WHEN do you think we will ever get new results? The answer?
YOU WILL NOT GET A NEW RESULT IF YOU DON'T MAKE A DECISION AND DECIDE WHEN! BOOM!
Elephant in the room has now been called out. Now can we move on? Perfect.
WHEN will you decide to live a "better" life?
This is a difficult question. It is difficult because most people don't even know what is making them unhappy. That is a big hurdle to get over. OR, maybe you do but you just don't listen to yourself or have confidence in yourself that you can change your circumstances. How do you make it better if you don't know what problem to tackle or if you don't have the confidence in yourself? Maybe it will take an outsiders opinion, maybe it will take family and friends telling you, maybe it will take your children telling you. Maybe you already have listened to them, you just have to listen closer. Listen to the outsider asking if you are ok, listen to the family/friends that continuously check on you or offer unwanted advice, or listen to your kids saying mom/dad please come play with me. Look back on those moments and actually listen. What are they trying to tell you? Do they want you to be a better version of YOU that they see even if you can't? Sometimes the answers are in front of us the entire time. We just need to listen and then we need to decide WHEN we want to reach out and create a BETTER life. So WHEN will you be ready? The answer should be NOW.
You say you hurt. Ok, I can understand that. I do too. We all have our journeys that we have overcome and some of us will fight this battle every day of our lives BUT how can you FEEL better if you don't decide WHEN you will make a change? If you don't decide WHEN to change your path, then you will never know what possibilities you have for feeling better. You need to take time to collect your thoughts and decide TODAY IS THE DAY. The stress relief that you will feel just from deciding WHEN will be enough to put a smile on your face. Relief is an understatement. They don't say that today is the first day of the rest of your life for nothing. Millions of people know that when they decide WHEN then there is a sense of comfort in knowing things are about to change. Don't know where to start? That is what I am for. Message me day or night and I will help YOU. Yes, I will be here for you. Why? I have been where you are or in a similar situation and there is an UP from here. You just have to decide WHEN.
What is YOUR answer?
WHEN will you decide to make some changes?
WHEN will you decide to reach out?
WHEN will you decide to live a better life?
NOW. You are here so Click HERE.
Make the decision.
Make the WHEN stress get off your chest.
CLICK HERE to get that WHEN stress off your chest.
I am so excited to help YOU live a better life. I know how good it made me feel at that very moment that I decided WHEN to change my life and I want to share that with everyone! Talk to you soon!
Can you ENERGIZE your brain? Yes you can! I have some products that I take on a daily basis that helps the cellular structure within my body and boosts the energy in my brain. I also have these tips for you. Enjoy and have a fabulous day!
1. Word puzzles and games- This may be out of the "norm" for you. I get it. I am not really a games type person but I have to admit, I LOVE word games. Crossword puzzles and wordscapes that challenge my brain are the best thing for me. I can get on there and exercise my brain anytime I want. It takes strategy, it takes concentration, and it takes brain power. I have learned to love these game on my phone. Traveling through airports, laying in hotel rooms or where ever you feel like you need a little YOU time. Sometimes I just sit on my back patio with some ice tea, the sunshine beating down on me and find a new game to conquer! Who would have guessed you can have fun and energize your brain at the same time. IT'S WONDERFUL!
2. Exercise- Did you know that exercise can help your brain? It sure Can! With the increase of oxygen to your brain you get greater mental stimulation. What a thought. Go for a walk, a run or just lift weights and stimulate your brain! Everyone always tells me how much exercise helps your body function at his best and well now I know why. Oxygen to your blood cells is amazing at helping you think clearer. Stuck on a project and don't know what to do next? Get up and do some stretches, jog in place, or go for a walk. You will be amazed at how that little bit of exercise will help you clear up and be less foggy. Try it, I bet you won't regret it!
3. Get enough sleep-Sleep deprivation can cause many health problems and it starts with your brain. If you do not give your brain time to recoup then you are working your body against itself. Our minds are powerful and something we also take for granted until we are older and look back and wish that we did something different. So with this new found knowledge what will you do? Will you check in to knew ways to help your body get the sleep it needs? There are some natural ways of doing that and you might be surprised how good for you that it is. I have some remedies to help you sleep. Are you ready to try a natural and safe way to let your brain rest so that you can re-energize it? Message me and I will help you find the right fit for you.
4. Memorize things- Did you know memorizing things is training your brain? It is requiring it to make a commitment of storing the information. The more you add memorizing things into your daily life the more your brain will latch on to things and learn to memorize anything that crosses its path. It increases neural plasticity which allows your brain to adapt to new challenges and helps with a professional environment and who doesn't want to be better at work? Even if you are your own boss we all could use a little help in the brain department and not forgetting things. I mean, sometimes I can't remember where I put my sunglasses and they are on top of my hat! Yes, although I like to think I am perfect, I clearly know that I am not. LOL
If you would like to know about some natural products that help me when I am foggy just click here. You can learn more ways to add energy to your brain!
Start every day with Ningxia!