There are some habits that are worth keeping and these ones are FOR SURE THE BEST!
1. Remind yourself of everything that you have to be grateful for - Starting your day with a reminder of the things you have to be grateful for can set the tone for the day. It changes your mindset into a positive and grateful attitude and everything that comes along during your day will be seen differently. If you have something bad happen during the day then you are more likely to be more grateful of the good things versus jump on the negative train and take a path of frustration during your day and focus too long on the bad.
2. Repeat affirmations to yourself while you get ready in the morning - While you are getting ready in the morning is a perfect time to remind yourself of of how wonderful you are, what your purpose is and how much confidence you want to walk out the door with. Write a list of affirmations that you need to help lift you up each day. If you have a weakness that you struggle with, then write an affirmation that tackles that issue for you. Write affirmations that will remind you why you are doing what you are doing each day of your life. What drives you, motivates you, inspires you? Example: I am confident. I am an empowerment coach that helps change the lives of others for the better. I AM making a difference in the world. Find the affirmations that fit for you. You are strong. You are confident. You deserve all the happiness that life has to offer. You are brave. Whatever fits for your situation, find affirmations that will help guide you and remind you of how amazing you are.
3. Walk with confidence into your day - When you walk into your day with your head held high and confidence beaming out of you, then you have a power inside your soul that will lift you up. It lights a fire inside you. Have you ever heard the comment "walk in like you own the place"? It is a powerful statement because it sets the tone for your surroundings and there is something great to be said about it. Sometimes it has been construed as cocky so be aware of that but more importantly, you are creating a confident environment and that is huge. We all need to walk with confidence. Walking fearful of everything, feeling self conscious, or walking around with doubt .
Create a better tomorrow! You are the only one that holds the key to your happiness so, DO THE WORK.
Do you want more inspiration and to join a friendly community that will help you grow? Click here to join my FREE Facebook group!
Advocate for "Never Giving Up"
Creator of the Daily Mental Meal Plan ~
"Eat positivity for breakfast, motivation for lunch, comprehension for dinner and peace for dessert."
My business page The Mended Soul-@Themendedsouls
We all talk about the turkey coma at Thanksgiving and the afternoon nap after a big meal but lets think about this for a minute. That may be the case a couple times a year when we gorge ourselves and over eat but on a daily basis this should NOT be happening.
This happens to me! I call it self inflicted pain now that I actually know what is happening. Before I learned these three things about food I just felt so miserable after eating. Here is how to find the best foods for YOUR body (because well we are all different so what is good for me may not be good for you)
!. Your food should give you ENERGY. Yes, think about this, what is breakfast? It is break-fast. We need that morning fueling to get us up and going to start our day and hit the ground running, NOT to slow us down. I am queen of not eating breakfast but learned that the reason I stopped eating anything in the morning at all was because I didn't want to drag all day like the foods made me do.
2. Food should help the CELLULAR STRUCTURE within your body. What does this mean? When our bodies are functioning correctly we have free flowing cells that are healthy and not stacked up with inflammation. Think about it, if you wants the cells to flow through your body and function correctly then what do you need to do to get that result? Give those cells nutrients! Water, vitamins, minerals and others play a factor in our cellular structure. Find out what nutrients you are lacking and feed those cells what they need!
3. Food helps us HEAL OUR BODIES! Yes, it truly does and here is why. If you tear a muscle, or cut your skin or if you are like my husband you wreck and cut your liver in half, then how does your body heal itself? Re-read the paragraphs above! Food gives you energy, food helps the cellular structure in your body and what does energy and good cellular structure do for our bodies? It helps it HEAL from anything that tries to knock it down. If your body has energy and good cellular function then it will heal faster.
So when you are shopping for your food maybe you should take this into consideration:
Have the items in your cart ever made you tired after you ate it?
Do the foods cause you to feel bloated and like there is a blockage of cells in there not functioning properly?
How long does it take you to recover after you hurt yourself?
These are not the ONLY amazing things about food and our bodies but just a snapshot to get your brain thinking because once your brain catches on then you are on your journey to finding better foods for your life and the life of your family, friends, and children.
Want to learn more? Click here to follow me on my public Facebook page
Want some one on one time? You can purchase a 1/1 consultation to go over your specific needs. Message me!