When I was younger, I thought that life was just something that happened to you. You were born, you lived your life and handled whatever was tossed your way, and then you died. There wasn't anything that you could do to change it. But I was wrong.
Life is what you make it. You have the power to create the life that you want to live. It won't be easy, but it's worth it.
These things below keep me going to this day. They are POWERFUL and INSPIRING. So, have a look and message me if you want even more information!
1. You are in control of your life - no one else can dictate how you feel or what you do so write a list of the things that you want in your life, not what others want for you
2. Don't let others bring you down - be your own person and be proud of who you are. Write a list of the people who lift you up and the ones who bring you down. (Surround yourself with the ones who lift you up(
3. Don't be afraid to take risks and go after what you want in life. If you don't brave the unknown, you will never get to see the world of possibilities.
4. Be grateful for what you have, even when things are tough. Be grateful for everything in your journey. It is either teaching you something or rewarding you with something.
5. Embrace change, it's a natural part of life. Change is what we all want but never accept it when we need it. Change your life into the dream life that you have always wanted.
6. Find ways to make each day meaningful and enjoy the journey, not just the destination. Remind yourself of the beauty in each day. Don't focus on the destination so much that you forget to look out your windows at the scenery as you drive through life.
So what are you waiting for? Start creating the life that you WANT. If you want more great information, click here to join my FREE Facebook group where we have daily encouragement and surround yourself with like minded people on the same journey.
Advocate for "Never Giving Up" and providing tools to help people through their hard times
Want a FREE course to start your new authenticating journey? Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS and for FREE!
Click here now!
We all get a little narrow minded especially if you have a lot of drive. You focus on the end goal and go for it! That is great but sometimes during that journey you focus so hard that you don't keep your eyes open for other opportunities. So, I am going to give you 3 reasons to always keep your mind OPEN.
1. YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON GROWTH- Life teaches us so many lessons if we just pay attention. We have opportunities every day to learn something new. Whether it is personal growth or growth in our jobs, we have the opportunity. If you are close minded then you may never see the beauty in learning something new. You will be stuck in the same place and never move forward. Every single one of us need growth throughout our lives. We aren't born perfect and full of knowledge. Keep your mind OPEN!
2. YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS A LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY- I have always had the thought of wow my life is a little crazy and I should write a book to help others. It was just a thought. Had I been close minded then I would have never picked up on some information that led me to learning how I can "actually" write a book and get it out to the world. Me 10 years ago would have been so focused on surviving each day that I would not have looked forward into seeing how beautiful the future can be. If you are focusing so hard on one thing you may miss out on seeing things around you. It is like parents who sit on their phones all of the time and the child comes and asks them to come play and they keep saying wait a minute. Pretty soon the child stops asking and it isn't until then we realize we have lost precious moments and opportunities to create memories with them. Don't be close minded.
3. YOU CAN FIND INNER STRENGTH THAT YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD- If you do not have an open mind then you may never dig deep inside of yourself and challenge yourself to go for that new dream. You may never even dream. You may think that your life has met its max capacity and you just feel like you need to ride it out. NO. There are so many things that you can add to your life to go from just living to THRIVING! If you close off your mind then you may never know that your life can get better than it is today. It can. It can always get better. If you have an open mind then you will find yourself challenging yourself and finding a new strength within yourself to want to obtain those dreams. Change your circumstances, open your mind and DREAM of all of the possibilities out there for you, for your children, for your family and friends! I never would have guessed that I would be able to write a book and put it out there to the world. I would have been scared of failure, scared of criticism, scared of drawing attention to myself. Today I feel freer that I have in a long time by knowing that my book is being released. I have a new sense of strength inside of me that I never knew was there and that in itself is a beautiful thing.
Never Give Up
Don't just live...Thrive!