Be YOU. We all tend to get a little caught up in competing, or day dreaming of how it would be to be Jane Doe. DO NOT stay in this mindset. Be yourself. Don't be anyone else. I struggled for years to be a little bit more like this person or that person and lost my own identity. Why do we do that? Because deep down we don't even know who we are. Lets fix that! I have a 30 day challenge coming up and it will help you transform your mindset and give you a sense of security in knowing by the end that you know exactly who YOU are! Follow this link to join the group before the challenge starts!
1. Think for yourself and be YOU. It is ok to learn from others but do not lose yourself along the way. Find your own passions, your own beauty in life and your own self. In order to stand on your own two feet and THRIVE, you will need to think for yourself. Stop relying on everyone else to make decisions first. Be bold, start making YOU shine today!
2. What does your happy heart and soul look like? Find the true meaning within yourself. If you do not know what makes your heart happy then you need to do a little self discovery. Happiness comes from within not from others. In order to be the best version of yourself, you need to know what is deep within your soul and use that as stepping stones to a better life.
3. Stop worrying about what others think. You can't control other people. You can only control yourself. If you spent more time on self discovery and doing the things that make you feel good instead of worrying about and pleasing other people all of the time then you would be miles ahead of where you are. I used to get so caught up in pleasing other people, trying to follow them in their success and trying to kind of be like them that I truly lost who I was and who I wanted to be. So my advice to you is STOP. Shine in your own way. We are all unique and we are special. Don't be like anyone else but yourself.
Join my FREE Facebook group to learn more!
Never Give Up!
From broken and afraid to confident and thriving!
I have been down some paths in my life that I thought were right, at the time. One of those things was always being supportive and helping others with their dreams. While we want to be caring and supportive and help others, what we don't want to do is set our goals and our dreams aside just to help them. Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself...what do YOU want out of life?
If you only help others you could start to lose a sense of yourself along the way and that is something that will set you back. You need personal development and personal fulfillment in order to thrive.
Here is my advice to you:
1. Chase your dreams! When you fulfill your heart by going after your dreams then you can truly help others without hesitation. When you always help others and not yourself it will wear you down. You can even start to have resentment towards others or maybe just get tired of helping people all together. In order to be the best YOU that you can be, make sure you are fulfilling your needs within also.
2. Do you want to look back at the last 10 years and realize that you haven't gotten anywhere? I don't want that for you. Remember it isn't selfish to want to advance your knowledge, better your life and thrive! You just need to do it in a humble manner. The lesson though is to not put yourself on the back burner on simmer because eventually there won't be anything left in the pan to give.
3. If the big goals scare you, start with small ones. Is your dream to own your own business but scares you to even think about going after it? Start with baby steps. Start a side gig that works its way to bigger and bigger goals. If you are in sales then say hey I want to sell $1,000 a month and this is how. Totally doable. If you set a goal of wanting to sell $10,000 a month in the first month and no one even knows about your business yet then maybe you are setting yourself up for failure.
Start small, set goals, accomplish the goals, set bigger goals and so on but always, always, always make sure that you are doing whatever it is that you are doing, for you as well. Do not make all of these goals and accomplish them for other people until you have filled your cup first.
The cup can overflow with happiness and you can thrive but not if you are dying inside and neglecting yourself along the way.
Do you want to join a FREE group where we talk about empowerment, survival, confidence, thriving and much more?
Click the link below!
Want to learn even more? Click below!
Never Give Up
Don't just live...Thrive!